- Let every meal contain protein to help keep you full and keeps your cravings in check.
- Instead of eating an heavy meals just once or twice a day, it is advised that you aim at eating small meals every 3 to 5 hours .
- Vegetables are good for you. Fill your plate with vegetable which ensure you are taking the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Leave something in your plate or rather use small serving dishes to ensure you are not loading up with so much food.
- How much water do you drink? Do you know that as part from keeping your body healthy, drinking 6 to 8 cups of water daily can help you loose weight.
Artificial sweetener can be tricky, they increase sugar craving making you go for more calories.
- You need 5 to 8 cups of fruits and vegetables to stay healthy and ward off diseases. Take less sugary fruits.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock