Having a baby, breastfeeding, contributes to a loss of elasticity of collagen, leaving your breast more deflated than firm. Sag can also be genetics or as a result of aging meaning some breast sag is inevitable. Below are some other reasons why your breast may be sagging:
Managing a workout routine can be challenging, so while you are trying to make your planned workout routine work for you, you can always squeeze in some stretches to help your flexibility, especially on days where working out seems like a major task.
Staying healthy and taking the long term approach to weight loss is wise, because you will lose pounds slowly and steadily and it’s more likely that you’ll keep them off.
Yes I will. Join in friends.
- Let every meal contain protein to help keep you full and keeps your cravings in check.
- Instead of eating an heavy meals just once or twice a day, it is advised that you aim at eating small meals every 3 to 5 hours .
- Vegetables are good for you. Fill your plate with vegetable which ensure you are taking the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Leave something in your plate or rather use small serving dishes to ensure you are not loading up with so much food.
- How much water do you drink? Do you know that as part from keeping your body healthy, drinking 6 to 8 cups of water daily can help you loose weight.
Artificial sweetener can be tricky, they increase sugar craving making you go for more calories.
- You need 5 to 8 cups of fruits and vegetables to stay healthy and ward off diseases. Take less sugary fruits.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock
- Different coloured fruits and veggies have different vitamins. So the more colorful your fruit salad, the better it is for your health!
- Always skipping breakfast or grabbing junk? Have ready made breakfast cereal with a cup of skimmed milk. It’s filling, healthy and nutritious.
- Sunscreen should be applied twenty minutes before stepping out in the sun and reapplied every few hours for best effect.